I thrive on belt buckles. Its been a passion of mine ever since I was in my early teens, which granted was only a few years ago. I've been collecting belt buckles since that time. This picture doesn't contain them all because I can't seem to find a few of them. I have been gone for the passed few years and can guess that the others have joined other belts and have moved on to bigger and better, where they have more opportunity to be worn. I love each and every buckle as if it were my own child, okay thats not really true, but buckles this can't read anyway. I would tell you the names of each of them, but to be honest most of them don't have names. Usually whats on it, is the name of the buckle. Enjoy and aufwiedersehen.
Family of Four
7 years ago

dallin, maybe if you sold all of these, you would have enough money to buy a car and healthy cereal.
ReplyDeletei love the one in the last picture on the bottom left side w/ the turquoise. pretty. and also the picture frame looking one. that's spiffy
wait a second, i spoke too soon....
ReplyDeletecorrectional officer.
tight.
DALLIN! How come you didn't tell me you have a blog?!? What kind of brother does that? ;0) I am the blogging queen, so if you have any questions {like how to make the picture at the top actually fit} give me a call. I can design your own background too if you want. Heck, it could have all your belt buckles going around it. I see the one I gave you from TX! Nice :0) Luff you!
ReplyDelete