Tuesday, April 6, 2010

shhhh I'm in the library!

Howdy,


Have you ever noticed how sneezing in the library is about 50 db's louder than anywhere else???

Anyway, Tom and I are just at the BYU library working on our papers. Luckily he reminded me that it was Tuesday and I still needed to do my blog! I almost forgot because Carrie and Jeff are on there spring break in California which means that I don't have work either!<--(British accent please)It really worked out very well since I need to work on several final projects including and not limited to: My final research paper for my English class, My guitar final, and my Physics Mid-term #2.

Now to be honest I should still be working on my paper, but I figured that this would be a productive way to take a little break from the horrors of the real world. Nothing like blogtopia to save the day, the place where I and I alone am perfect excluding but not limiting: Spelling errors, made up words, or lame events that I take for cool.

moving on.

General conference this last weekend was amazing I probably only slept through one hour total of the whole thing. We were able to attend the Saturday morning session without having tickets prior to the showing up there. We were fortunate enough to run into a man who was literally holding a brick of tickets, he made the morning a whole lot less stressful. We were probably 10 rows from the tip-pity top but none the less the spirit was felt and I believe joy was had by all.

Possibly one the best moments of the weekend was seeing my new nephew Evan Lloyd, man is he stinkin' cute. I don't recall holding any of my nieces or nephews as much when they were babies. I just wanted to hold that kid in my arms, now if he only lived closer. Okay, i'll stop venting about not being able to see him...

Those were a few high-lites of my week, thanks for reading!

-Dallin

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great week. Are you ready to work again (watch the boys)? I'm sad I couldn't be there for easter and conference. I know I missed out.

    ReplyDelete