Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Harmfulless


Hello all!
The birthday event was successful and fun was had! I slept in and missed my physics class and then my environmental management class was cancelled so I really only had to go to English and institute. March 3rd was also shared with mens appreciation day at the institute building thus providing me with free lunch! What are the chances? Tom made a wicked good pie also known as "Dallin's Pie" it was very tasty and it had a Shepardy feel to it, but what do I know?
After dinner Bethany busted out the decorations and our cramped little living room opened to a hall fit for a king! We spent the evening together playing games and laughing.
The results are in from mid-terms and let's just say I did alright... okay, I'll tell you... I did really bad on physics, like going cliff diving and you forgot that it's winter, bad. Although from this experience I've decided to care more and to try harder! I did however get A's on both guitar and environmental management! English doesn't really have a mid-term but I'm doing well in that class anyway.
Well enough with school!
Frodo Bloggins and I have been digging away at new tunes. It's coming along quite nicely I would say. The three newest/done songs are called; "Reckless", "just like a shadow", and "Brutality". They're an expression of our newer sound. We'll be playing these songs and others this coming March 19th at club Whysound in Logan.
Anywho! I think that wraps up a good week!
-Dallin
P.S. I saw Alice in Wonderland and it's the bomb and should be seen by everyone.

3 comments:

  1. You should tell Jeff how much you liked Alice in Wonderland. I don't think he even wants to see it. I'm glad you had a good time at your party. Sounds rockin'. Thanks for all you do for me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your Birthday was amazing!! I can't believe they had Men's Appreciation Day just for your birthday! People really went all out this year. (Also I talked to Matt about Men's Appreciation Day and I think it's hilarious. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, what's up with that picture?!? I'm glad you had such a wonderful b-day, complete with the first call of the day from your favorite sister in the world, followed by a pie named just after you! Fabulous. I don't know if that can be topped! Well, I hope your new stuff goes well in Logan. I will see you in a few weeks! You know you are always welcome to come stay at our house, so if you are bored and want to take a road trip, let me know. Love you!

    ReplyDelete