Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blogger 9000


Hi,
So I have been blogging for a few weeks straight now and I can honestly say it has become easier to blog. Practice makes normal, as I always say.
Spring break was successful in that I did what I said I going to do. It wasn't any bam, "I went to a different state" or "I went some place to go boating" or "Look at me I'm going to the moon" kind of spring break. Instead, it was simple and laid back just like I needed.
Atl Atl has a few up coming events,for example:
1. Thursday 25th in Logan @ club whysound.
2. Friday lights double header night:
a. Ward Talent show
b. A charity
3. Friday April 2nd at Yozone in provo.
Isn't that awesome?! It's about time we start playing more shows. Also on that note the birthday present Tom and Taylor got me came in the mail yesterday. It's a genuine J-Bass pick-guard for the new bass. It's really good looking and I will try to take pictures of it one of these days.
Yesterday I was informed by my English professor that I am going to do yet another research project. I have a few ideas floating around my head but the one that sounds the most interesting/funny is, "How do you write a popular song?" I'm going to need 5 sources and all of them need to be from a different viewpoint, e.g. "Thats impossible" or "It's easy." Anyway, shoot me some web sites or ideas if you want to.
Okay loyal blog followers keep your chins high and keep your eyes on the prize.
-Dallonious

2 comments:

  1. I would love to know how to write a popular song. I'll have to do some research on that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, all of the ones on the radio use I, IV, and V chords and then they thrown in a ii chord for the bridge. I don't know why, but it's all so elementarily simple and the crowds go WILD!

    We'll be heading down there on Wed. night, so I don't know when you're coming, but I'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete