
I started playing this game today called Zilch. It's pretty addicting and fun! http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1Ydryw/zilch.playr.co.uk/zilch.local.php go and hit it up! Anyway, preparing for mid-terms/doing mid-terms hasn't been all that fun. I know that sounds so obvious but it is. Anyway on a lighter note, it's my birthday this week! The big ol' 22 or as Tom would say the double deuce. My parents went waaaaay toooo big and got me a new bass. It's a lovely work of art though. The bass which isn't named yet, was very needed though. I'll be playing bass now in the band Atl Atl which required that I buy a bass. The only problem was I didn't have any money to spend! I love my parents they have saved me time and time again. They are the best parents!!! Anyway with the new bass in hand we are going to be prepared for the 19th show up in logan at whysound. The new sound that we've obtained is really similar to the one we had it's just more from less.
Since Tim's birthday was last week, he took the time to find all of the loop holes in the "free birthday stuff". I too have followed his footsteps and have found a many glories things.
1. Free hamburger at Red Robin
2. Free hamburger at Fuddruckers
3. Free ice cream at cold stones
and many more... if I feel like signing up for more e-clubs.
Lets see I know that I've done more than what I've just written about but I did just wake up from a nap which is never a good time to blog about the past and future.
alrighty then...
-Dallin

Hooray! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the unnamed bass! Good luck getting ready for your show. And good luck on midterms, if you haven't already taken them...
ReplyDelete