Tuesday, February 23, 2010

iTired


It sure does feel good to have the CD done!!!! It only took; countless hours of work, loss of sleep, skipping of school, and a caravan of hero's to help at the last minute, and I almost forgot answered prayers. I'm honestly so thankful for everything that everyone did, ya'll rock!
Friday nights show was a huge success and so many of our friends came to support us. I only wish we would have had more time to perform all of our songs that we wanted to. It was Tims last show and I would say that, that was a good way to go out.
I promptly had to come home after the and finish writing up my personal narrative for english. It was due by 11:59 on friday night and I finished at 11:52. Obviously I had tons of time to spare...(I would like to give Kathy a shout out for saving my paper, because I didn't have a spellchecker)
Saturday morning, Tom, Kim, and I all started our journey to Rexburg, Idaho. I had a few unexpected surprises along the way. We stopped in Brigham City to pick up a few things and we got Heather Webre! She came with us to Rexburg and to the show, and she even won a snuggie! talk about dope!
Tom and I played what I felt to be an awesome show. The masses went wild and roses were thrown. It was seriously an extremely fun and diverse show, no thanks to the "Dam Volunteer"
I hope everyone has a awesome week! I'll try, despite my mid-terms.

-Dallin

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm in your bloggg. That truly was a Spectacular Saturday. Also I'd like to point out that I'm your only official follower and you should return the favor at heabre3.blogspot.com and heabre.blogspot.com ;) I have a design sequence coming up that you, especially, are sure to appreciate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that the "Dam Volunteer" is my hero. I still hope to spot him on campus some time. I will give him a high five and we will become best friends. Then he will teach me dance moves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got roses?!? Man, you guys are good!
    Oh, and you'll need to update your "about me" info....age, and the number of uncle-nesses pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete