Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's been a long while...


Alright... its true, it really has been a while and I was thinking that it would never happen again but it has, i've blogged again. I can honestly say that Tom has inspired me to blog again, it's something that he has done on sundays as part of his sunday activities and although this isn't a sunday, i'm still writing on my blog.


I decided instead of filling in the gaps of the last 8 months I would instead start anew and go on and tell you whats happening now. I'm at Utah Valley University, and as of yesterday I decided to stay here for my undergraduate in Earth Science/Environmental management. It lookes like I still have a year of Calculus, chemistry, and half a year of physics left todo. Other than that however things are looking great.
We (Atl Atl) are still working on our first album and its great, I love recording it brings a whole other level of music. Not only is it awesome to see your music get performed but to actually hear your music through speakers, and in your car and having it sound good is completely different. I'm currently taking private guitar lessons from Professor Leslie at UVU, hes super good and he has helped me improve my technique a lot.
I hope that this was a decent update, I love you all like a fat kid loves cake.
-Dallin

2 comments:

  1. That was a pretty good update. Awesome that you've decided what you want to do. That makes things a lot easier.

    And that's sweet that you are taking private guitar lessons. You'll have to teach me some of your new tricks. Can't wait to hear your recordings!

    Love your guts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't know better, I would say that this bloggy has got some serious BACK!

    ReplyDelete