
The title really has nothing to do with my week, other than the fact that it says week. Honestly though things are going quite well, school is still trucking right along and Tom and I are getting things moving on the soon to be released E.P. of Atl Atl. It has been really awesome to have little opportunities to play music for people, over the past week we've played at an Art Gallery, A retirement home, and this coming Sunday we along with other members of our ward will be singing in church! The best part is all of these have been last minute, and although last minute things tend to add unwanted stress we seemed to just play through and we have met a lot of awesome people along the way.
Tonight Tom and I have a practice with our interpretive dance group, no we aren't dancing which is surprising, because we do a wicked interpretive dance. We are instead playing guitar with four other guitarist while the trained dancers throw down their sweet and awesome skills.well everyone as for me and myself, i'll be having a happy Valentines Day and I wish you one as well.
-Dallin

Your Valentines photo warms my heart. Most likely because of the asian animation. :)
ReplyDeleteNice pic dude! Got sweet plans this weekend? If not, mom might come up to IF to visit us and help me use up a bunch of tomatoes that I bought! Have fun jamming.
ReplyDelete