Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gypsy Pie

(isn't owen farten cute!?)
Howdy followers,
I think its fair to say that this week has been stressfully good.(i'll work in reverse order) Yesterday was awesome, thankfully Lincoln was so church and got a day in his name, which then was changed to apply to all presidents of the united states thus making it Presidents Day.
To kick off the holiday Tom, Tim, and I went to In-N-Out at 12:15 in the morning and waited in the drive through line for along time and finally got our food at 1:10ish. The food was awesome (as always) plus it's always nice to have dude time with your dudes. When I woke up the later that morning I worked on my paper, that i'm writing about grandma Anderson.
I just decided in mid-blog that I'm not going to be as detailed as I was planning on being, instead i'll just give you the scoop!
On Friday night Tom & Bethany and Kathy & I went on group date which was off the hook. It was our valentines date which consisted of, tasty Italian food from Gloria's Little Italy, and watching the stars at the BYU planetarium. It was a good date, and I'd venture to guess that fun was had by all including me.
Tom and I have also been finishing up the Album, Tom has been busting his butt a lot more than I have, props to him and his sweet skills. The Album will be released the Friday at our show in provo, your also more than welcome to come and and check it out!
This coming Saturday Tom and I are going to be playing an acoustic show up in Rexburg. Dana and Pete are going to let us spend the night at there house which is nice of them.
Alrighty then, i'm off to take on another week, wish me luck.

-Dallin

No comments:

Post a Comment